The best funny roofing quotes to use on your social media pages
Most roofing contractors are pretty serious about their work. After all, it's their livelihood! But that doesn't mean they can't have a little fun with it too. Check out these hilariously funny roofing jokes and famous quotes for some laughs. They're perfect for your social media pages! A good laugh is a great way to get some attention and engagement on social media.
Remember that your social media pages should be social! The rule of thumb in social media marketing is 80% of social media posts should be useful to your audience — meaning, it educates, entertains, or offers a solution to their problems — and only 20% should explicitly promote your business.
Funny Roofer Jokes to use in your social media pages
- Hot Shingles in your area looking to get nailed.
- I hate being sexy, but I am a roofer so I can’t help it.
- A roof over your head is the most basic need you can think of.
- Why did the exhibitionist want to be a roofer? He heard there was a lot of stripping involved.
- How did the roofer get such a good review? He nailed it!
- What do an insurance adjuster and a woman have in common? They are both expensive, difficult to understand and what you get is not guaranteed.
- What do you call a newly divorced roofer? Shingle and ready to mingle!
- Never trust an ugly roof!
- "The shelter of excuses has a leaky roof." - Ron Kaufman
- What did the roofing contractor say after the storm passed through town? Hail YAY!
- Why did the contractor shy away from making roofing jokes? Because the joke still needed some work!
- Which type of house weighs the least to construct? A LightHouse!
- How Do Eskimos typically add shingles to their roof? They i-Glues it!
- How do Construction workers usually party? They Raise the ROOF!
- How many roofers does it take to change a lightbulb? Five. One to change it and four to hold the ladder steadily!
- What is the best pet for a construction worker? A dog..they are good at roofing!
- What did the idle carpenter say to his manager? “I am very board, it wood be best to give me some work!”
- What is a contractor’s favorite band? The Carpenter’s!
- What would you say was the most groundbreaking construction invention? The jackhammer!
- How do you feel after reading a lot of lame construction jokes? It makes me board!
Unique Slogans and Roof Sayings to use in marketing your roofing business
- Look for happiness under your own roof.
2. The sky's the limit if you have a roof over your head.
3.If you run from a leaking roof you'll end up with a flood.
4.The shelter of excuses has a leaky roof.
5.Nothing's more determined than a cat on a hot tin roof.
6. A roof over your head is the most basic need you can think of.
7. Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love brought together under one roof.